Julia Brownfield, Owner/Broker
Hello and welcome to Wyoming Real Estate Brokerage and Wyoming. For my family, Wyoming is a perfect fit. My husband and I have two sons. My husband grew up on a cattle ranch and I spent 20 years riding and training Thoroughbred Race Horses. Our family spends most of its free time together in the Wyoming outdoors, hunting, and horseback riding, hiking, camping and skiing. We truly feel blessed to live here and will be hard pressed to experience all that it has to offer.
At WYOMING RANCH REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE we are proud of our reputation for excellence. We are known for our integrity, our work ethic, and our dedication to our clients, our attention to detail, and our knowledge of Wyoming and its properties. My name is Julia Brownfield and I am the Owner/Broker here. I specialize in Farm and Ranch and I am an EXPERT on horse properties of all sizes including design and development.
I often represent the interests of my buyers purchasing properties listed by other agencies. I pay close attention to the properties offered in all parts of Wyoming and those offered by other firms.
- I work well with other agencies with one goal in mind, to sell my listings and to find the perfect properties for my clients!!
- My family is invested in real estate and so I am up to speed on market trends and cycles that make me qualified in helping you to buy and sell with confidence.
- Real Estate Transactions can be complicated especially farm and ranch properties. Understanding that gives me the ability to rally the best minds in all facets of the purchase or sale in order to access the additional data needed to assure a smooth transaction for all involved.
- Being in the horse industry for many years gives me the unique ability to be extremely detail oriented and good at problem solving.
- No property is too big or too small and I am available to assist you 7 days a week.
My Affiliations are:
Horse Judging Coach for the Powell/ Shoshone High School Students FFA 1014/1015/2016.
– An affiliate and supporter of Harmony Acres Equestrian Center –
Carrie Pacileo, Sales Associate
My name is Carrie Pacileo and I moved to Wyoming with my family in 2014. I was born and raised in Massachusetts, then moved to Ohio and finally to Powell, Wyoming where I plan to spend the rest of my days.
My family and I have an undying love for adventure and the outdoors. Whether it be camping, hunting, fishing, horseback riding or hiking we are up for it all. We are home, and we intend to make the best of it each and every day.
With that being said, part of my reasoning for choosing the real estate profession is that my family and I have found our forever home in Wyoming and I would love nothing more than to do that for our clients. Wyoming has so much to offer with it’s majestic mountains, abundant wildlife, and most of all, hard working and honest people in every community.
It would be my honor to be able to assist clients in finding their own little piece of the American Dream. A place to rest their head, a place to call home. I will work hand in hand with my clients tirelessly, in helping them find what is right for their needs. I believe that a good way to a good life is through hard work and dedication and that is what I will provide for each and every one of my clients from start to finish.
So what are you waiting for? Give me a call, I’d love to help you start your journey!!
Thank you for considering Wyoming Ranch Real Estate Brokerage for any of your Wyoming Real Estate needs. We look forward to helping you.
Julia Brownfield Owner/Broker and All of us at Wyoming Ranch Real Estate Brokerage
Your new home is waiting with Wyoming Ranch Real Estate Brokerage
Your Investment, Your Waycall: (307) 254-2156